- Where can I get a download of the game?
- Why is the game free of charge?
- Where are the controls for the game?
- Why aren't all tracks available at the start?
- Why doesn't the tournament mode work?
- How do I qualify for a race?
- How can I improve my performance?
- Why can't I start the game after installation?
- Why doesn't the game run smoothly? Why does it take so long to load?
- Why doesn't the internet connection work?
- How can I turn off the full screen mode?
- What is the right configuration for my firewall for MTB?
You may download Football Challenge free of charge. Go to our Product website to find the links for the current version of the game for your country.
We can offer the game for free because we use in-game advertising, sponsors placing ads in the game, financed by cooperations with partner companies.
he arrow keys are usually used to steer, but you can also select other keys via the main menu.
The tracks are added at intervals during the season. After a racing weekend is completed, your program is automatically updated with the new track via internet.
To participate in a tournament, you need to register and have a working internet connection. Registration is free. You may then click Qualify or Tournament, and log on using your nickname and password to participate.
To take part in competitions, you need to make a certain qualification time, which is specified in the track description of each race.
For those new to the game it is recommendable to use the ‘Beginner’s Controls’. You can activate this in the start menu. As soon as you feel comfortable you can then have a go at tackling the run without the Beginner’s Controls.
Your hardware may not fulfil the requirements of the program. In order to play, you must have at least:
• Processor: at least 1 GHz
• User memory (RAM): 512 MB
• Grafics card: GeForce2 or equivalentOperating system:
• All Windows starting from Win98 If the graphics card fulfils the requirements, you may still need to update the driver. You can download updates from the manufacturer’s website. 90 percent of all problems related to graphics cards are caused by outdated drivers.
In the first window (benchmark) you can manually configure the game under „Settings“. We recommend clicking “Reset”, which returns the program to the standard settings. This should ‘smooth out’ the picture. Should the game still not run properly, turn the “Effects” to “Off”, and the “Visual range” should also be reduced. If none of this helps, we recommend selecting a lower resolution. There should be no other programs running in the background.
You need to be connected to the internet in order to take part in online competitions. It often occurs that the settings of firewalls, proxy servers or virus protection programs keep a computer from establishing an online connection to the game. Please check the settings of the following programs on your computer. Tip for the proxy server: under Control Panel/Internet Options/Connections/Settings, you will find the check box “Use proxy server for LAN”, then you should enter the address of your own proxy server or the port use!
When starting the game you may switch the full screen setting on or off under „Manual Settings“.
If your firewall does not allow you to connect to the game online, you may need tochange the settings of your firewall. In order to enable a connection to the game and game server, you need to allow access to the following ports and IP-addresses: TCP, Port 80, Server: 126.96.36.199